The Grip Strength Meter is a task designed to assess neuromuscular function and muscular strength by sensing the peak amount of force that is required to make a mouse or rat release its grip. Grip Strength Meter is measured as tension force using a Grip Meter (GSM).
The Grip Strength Meter measures forelimb grip-strength in rats and mouse.
The effects of drugs, toxins, muscle relaxants, disease, ageing or neural damage on muscle strength may be assessed.
- Pre Calibrated easy to use system
- Highly accurate sensor
- Fit to Rats & Mice with a simple change of Grip Accessories
- Stand alone system, no need of computer
- Internal Memory for data storage
Available in 2 models (GSM 01 & GSM 02)
- GSM 01 is single stage model useful for forelimbs
- GSM 02 is dual stage model useful for forelimbs and hindlimbs.